In collaboration with researchers and thought leaders around the world, Guardant Health uses scientific expertise and cutting-edge innovation to help drive precision oncology forward. Below are key publications.
Key Publications by Topic:
- Abstract: Abstract: Combined genomic and epigenomic assessment of cell-free circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) improves assay sensitivity in early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Poster: Combined genomic and epigenomic assessment of cell-free circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) improves assay sensitivity in early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Abstract: Integrated genomic and epigenomic cell-free DNA (cfDNA) analysis for the detection of early-stage colorectal cancer
- Poster: Integrated genomic and epigenomic cell-free DNA (cfDNA) analysis for the detection of early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Abstract: Understanding patient-reported barriers to colorectal cancer screening: A literature review
- Poster: Understanding patient-reported barriers to colorectal cancer screening: A literature review
- Abstract: Multimodal circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) colorectal neoplasia detection assay for asymptomatic and early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Poster: Multimodal circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) colorectal neoplasia detection assay for asymptomatic and early-stage colorectal cancer
- Oral Abstract: Multimodal circulating tumor DNA blood-based colorectal cancer screening test demonstrates clinically meaningful sensitivity across multiple clinical parameters
- Oral Abstract: Development of a highly-sensitive targeted cell-free DNA epigenomic assay for early-stage multi-cancer screening
- Oral Presentation: Multi-modal blood-based colorectal cancer screening is a viable colorectal cancer screening option – a prospective study
Early-Stage Cancer Minimal Residual Disease Detection
- Clinical Cancer Research: Minimal Residual Disease Detection using a Plasma-Only Circulating Tumor DNA Assay in Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Clinical Cancer Research: Clinical impact of pre-surgery circulating tumor DNA after total neoadjuvant treatment in locally advanced rectal cancer: a biomarker study from the GEMCAD1402 Trial
Advanced Cancer Treatment Selection
- Nature Medicine: Circulating tumor DNA-guided treatment with pertuzumab plus trastuzumab for HER2-amplified metastatic colorectal cancer: a phase 2 trial
- Clinical Lung Cancer: Clinical Outcomes for Plasma-Based Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Versus Standard-Of-Care Tissue Testing in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Cancer Research: NILE Study – Large prospective head-to-head trial finds Guardant360® is as effective as tissue testing in detecting NSCLC biomarkers
- JAMA Oncology: Clinical Implications of Plasma-Based Genotyping With the Delivery of Personalized Therapy in Metastatic Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
- New England Journal of Medicine: Tepotinib in Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer with MET Exon 14 Skipping Mutations
- Clinical Lung Cancer: Genomic Profiling of Advanced Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer in Community Settings: Gaps and Opportunities.
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: Prospective Feasibility Study for Using Cell-Free Circulating Tumor DNA-Guided Therapy in Refractory Metastatic Solid Cancers: An Interim Analysis.
- JCO Precision Oncology: Use of Low-Frequency Driver Mutations Detected by Cell-Free Circulating Tumor DNA to Guide Targeted Therapy in Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Multicenter Case Series
Advanced Cancer Treatment Response
- Cancer Discovery: Prognostic and Predictive Impact of Circulating Tumor DNA in Patients with Advanced Cancers Treated with Immune Checkpoint Blockade
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: Dynamic monitoring of circulating tumor DNA next-generation gene sequencing as a predictive biomarker of response and progression-free survival after pembrolizumab monotherapy in patients with advanced NSCLC
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: Early circulating tumor (ct)DNA dynamics and efficacy of lorlatinib in patients (pts) with advanced ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- NPJ Breast Cancer: Circulating tumor DNA dynamics in advanced breast cancer treated with CDK4/6 inhibition and endocrine therapy
- Colorectal Cancer Facts & Figures. American Cancer Society. 2020-2022. https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/research/cancer-facts-and-statistics/colorectal-cancer-facts-and-figures/colorectal-cancer-facts-and-figures-2017-2019.pdf. Accessed online June, 2021.
- Parikh A, Van Seventer E, Siravegna G, Hartwig A, et al. Minimal Residual Disease Detection using a Plasma-Only Circulating Tumor DNA Assay in Colorectal Cancer Patients. Clinical Cancer Research. April, 2021; 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-21-0410